Let’s Lead Educationals is going, to sum up, the ‘UK student Visa application’ in this blog. Are you interested in it?
5 Step UK Visa Application Procedure
When you will visit us, then we’ll ask you the following:
- Education Documents
- Funds With the Bank Certificate & Statements
Did you know?
Based on your pass out the year, percentage and the work-experience, it will be decided whether you need to take up an IELTS test or not.
At this stage, the student needs to avail all of the following:
- Academic Documents (Both Transcripts and the Certificates)
- A copy of the passport
- TRF of IELTS or TOEFL
- Recommendation Letters from the teachers – 2
- Work Experience letters if there are any gap years
- SOP – Statement of Purpose
Once the offer letter from the university will be received, then the following things are needed to be covered efficiently:
- Paying the Enrollment fees directly to the university
- Management of the funds
Did you know?
- The arrangement of the funds comprises of the following:
- Tuition fees for 1 year
- Living Cost for 9 months
- You need to hold this money in your bank account for a minimum period of 28 days.
Now you have:
- Prepare for the interviews
- Obtain a TB certificate from IOM
- Preparation of the additional financial documents like:
- Relationship Certificates with Sponsorship
- Income and Property Evaluation
This step requires you to apply for the visa letter. For that you will need the following:
- Fees payment Confirmation
- TB Certificate
- Financial Documents like
- Bank Certificate
- Bank Statement
Since you have gotten acquainted with the 5 step UK Visa application procedure. It is super easy if you have the required documents. In case you want to have any advice concerning your case, then we are always available at your service.
Please book your consultation with us!